FRITZ!Box 3272 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
FRITZ!NAS does not display all available files and folders
Not all files or folders on a USB storage device connected to the FRITZ!Box are displayed in the FRITZ!NAS user interface (http://fritz.nas). When you use the Windows Explorer to access the USB storage device or connect the USB storage device to a computer, all of the files and folders are displayed.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Updating the file index
The FRITZ!Box only indexes files automatically if they are copied to the FRITZ!NAS user interface (http://fritz.nas) using a web brower.
So that files copied to a USB storage device connected to the FRITZ!Box by another means (for example using the Windows Explorer) can be displayed, you must update the file index of the FRITZ!Box. You can use the FRITZ!Box user interface or a playback device or software that supports UPnP (for example a smartphone with FRITZ!App Media to update it:
Updating the file index using the FRITZ!Box user interface
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Storage (NAS)" in the "Home Network" menu.
- In the table "Storage on the FRITZ!Box", click on "not created" or "was created" for every storage listed that contains files.
Updating the file index using UPnP
- Use a playback device or software that supports UPnP to call up the FRITZ!Box Media Server and click on the entry "File Index".
- Click "Start Indexing" in the "File Index" menu.