FRITZ!Box 3390 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Setting up LAN guest access in the FRITZ!Box
The FRITZ!Box's LAN guest access allows computers, game consoles, and other devices to use the fast and secure internet access of your FRITZ!Box without allowing them to access your home network or the FRITZ!Box user interface. For instance, this means that your neighbor can use your internet connection via FRITZ!Powerline but not access your personal data.
Requirements / Restrictions
- Guest access is not available if the FRITZ!Box shares the internet connection of another router ("IP client mode", "wireless repeater").
- Devices in the guest network must be configured to automatically obtain IP settings (DHCP).
- IPTV playback and individual FRITZ!Box functions (such as port sharing, telephony) are not available when using guest access.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Setting up guest access in the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Home Network Overview" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Click on the "Network Settings" tab.
- Enable the option "Guest access enabled for LAN 4".
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.