FRITZ!Box 3490 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
FRITZ!Box or power adapter gets noticeably warm
Despite the energy-efficient operation of the FRITZ!Box, it is normal for the device to produce a certain amount of heat, depending on the operating load.
Select a location for your FRITZ!Box where it is not exposed to heat sources and where heat can readily dissipate:
- Make sure that the ventilation slits are unobstructed. Do not place the FRITZ!Box on a carpet or on upholstered furniture.
- Do not expose the FRITZ!Box or the power adapter to direct sunlight.
- Do not place the FRITZ!Box inside a closed cabinet or casing.
- Do not position the FRITZ!Box directly next to devices that also produce heat.
- Do not place the FRITZ!Box on overly heat-sensitive surfaces.