FRITZ!Box 3490 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
A Fitbit scale cannot establish a wireless connection
An Aria wireless scale from Fitbit cannot establish a wireless connection (WiFi) to the FRITZ!Box.
- The scale uses the outdated wireless standard 802.11b. This standard is disabled in the FRITZ!Box by default because the user data rate of all wireless devices in the 2.4 GHz frequency band is reduced when 802.11b support is enabled, even if none of the wireless devices are using this standard.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Disabling the adoption of settings from the Mesh
If you are using the FRITZ!Box as a Mesh Repeater, you must first disable the adoption of settings from the Mesh:
2 Enabling the wireless standard 802.11b in the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Wireless" ("WLAN") in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Radio Channel" in the "Wireless" ("WLAN") menu.
- Enable the option "Adjust radio channel settings".
- Click "Additional Settings".
- Select the standard "802.11n+g+b" from the "Wireless standard 2.4 GHz" drop-down list.
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
Now the scale can establish a wireless connection to the FRITZ!Box.