FRITZ!Box 3490 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Finding ideal location for FRITZ!WLAN Repeater with FRITZ!App WLAN
Whether a FRITZ!Repeater, another FRITZ!Box, or a FRITZ!Powerline adapter is connected to the FRITZ!Box home network via wireless LAN (WiFi), FRITZ!App WLAN evaluates the connection quality and gives you tips on whether and how the position of the wireless repeater can be adjusted to optimally increase the range.
- Start FRITZ!App WLAN.
- If you are using FRITZ!App WLAN in Android, tap the symbol and then "Repeater"; if you are using iOS, tap the "My Repeaters" button.
- Tap the button "Evaluate Repeater Position".
- Now FRITZ!App WLAN shows you the quality of the connection:
Fig.: Evaluating repeater's position with FRITZ!App WLAN
- If FRITZ!App WLAN suggests you reposition it, place the repeater elsewhere.
- After repositioning the repeater, in Android tap the symbol in FRITZ!App WLAN again or in iOS tap "Repeater not listed?" and then "Refresh" to reevaluate the repeater's position.
- Repeat steps 5 - 6 until you have found the ideal location.