FRITZ!Box 3490 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Configuring call diversion in the FRITZ!Box
You can set up call diversions in your FRITZ!Box. Incoming calls are then automatically diverted to another line, a particular telephone, or to an answering machine. You can set up a call diversion for all incoming calls or just for particular calls.
For example, you can define that
- all calls will be diverted to another line.
- all calls in which the caller does not transmit a telephone number will be diverted to an answering machine.
Important:If you would like to divert anonymous calls to one of the FRITZ!Box's internal answering machines, proceed as described in this guide.
- all calls from a particular person in the FRITZ!Box telephone book will be diverted to your mobile telephone.
- all calls to a particular number will be diverted to another line if that number is busy.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Enabling the telephony function
The telephony function is hidden in the user interface in the factory settings. If you would like to use the FRITZ!Box's telephony function, you must therefore first enable the following setting:
- Click "Wireless" ("WLAN") in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Radio Network" in the "Wireless" ("WLAN") menu.
- Enable the option "Enable support for FRITZ!App Fon in the FRITZ!Box".
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.