FRITZ!Box 4040 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Assigning numbers to telephony devices
You can assign outgoing and incoming numbers to the telephones and other telephony devices connected to your FRITZ!Box. This way you can define which number each individual telephony device uses for making outgoing calls, and which numbers it reacts to when you receive calls.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Configuring telephone numbers
Configure all of your telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box first:
- Configure your internet telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box.
2 Assigning telephone numbers
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the (Edit) button for the respective telephony device.
Important:If the telephony device was not configured yet, click the "Configure New Device" button and follow the wizard's instructions.
- From the drop-down list "Outgoing calls", select the number to be used by the telephony device for making calls.
- Select the numbers to which the telephony device should react when you receive calls. You can select up to ten numbers (including the number for outgoing calls).
- Click "OK" to save the settings.