FRITZ!Box 4040 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Saving the settings and restoring them to the same FRITZ!Box
You can save the settings of your FRITZ!Box to a backup file; if you need to, you can then use this backup to either import all of the settings or only certain ones (for example wireless settings, FRITZ!Box users). In addition to manually creating a backup file as described here, you can also have the push service automatically save your settings for you. The "Save Settings" push service always sends you an email with a newly created backup file before each update and before the factory settings are loaded.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Saving data from the internal memory
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Storage (NAS)" in the "Home Network" menu.
- If the option "Storage (NAS) enabled" is enabled, click "Internal memory".
- The contents of FRITZ!NAS are displayed.
- Mark the folders and files you would like to back up and click "Download".
- The data is now copied to the download order you specified.
2 Saving settings
3 Restoring settings
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Backup" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "Restore" tab.
- Click "Browse" and select the file "FRITZ.Box[...].export" with the settings you would like to restore.
- Enter the password you entered when saving the file.
- If you only want to restore certain settings, enable the option "Manually select the settings to be restored".
- Click the "Restore" button and confirm that the procedure may be executed on the FRITZ!Box, if you are asked to do so.
- If you want, enable the settings you would like to restore.
- Click "Apply".