FRITZ!Box 6490 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Parties cannot hear each other
One of the following issues sometimes or always occurs when you conduct calls. It either occurs right at the beginning of the conversation or sometime during the conversation, for example after five minutes:
- You do not hear the other party.
- The other party does not hear you.
- The parties cannot hear each other.
This may give the impression that the telephone connection has been terminated. However, the connection is still active. You can see that it is because the telephony LED on the FRITZ!Box remains lit. The LED does not turn off until you end the call by hanging up.
1 Enabling alternative microphone
The following steps are only necessary if the issue occurs when using FRITZ!App Fon with an Android device:
- Start FRITZ!App Fon.
- Tap "More" and then "Settings".
- Tap the menu key on the telephone and then tap "Advanced".
- Enable the option "Alternative microphone".
2 Activating the microphone
The following steps are only necessary if the issue occurs when using FRITZ!App Fon with an iOS device:
- Open the iOS settings.
- Tap "Privacy" and then "Microphone".
- Activate the microphone for FRITZ!App Fon.
3 Contacting your cable provider
We are not aware of any further measures for this issue; therefore, the FRITZ!Box cannot resolve this issue.
- Contact your cable provider for a solution.