FRITZ!Box 6490 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Loading the FRITZ!DECT 200 factory settings
The "DECT" button can be used to load the factory settings of your FRITZ!DECT 200. You can also only reset the consumption data that was recorded and start a new log, for example if you would like to connect another device to FRITZ!DECT.
1 De-registering FRITZ!DECT 200
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Smart Home" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Delete the device you would like to load the factory settings for. To do so, click the corresponding (Delete) button.
2 Restarting the FRITZ!Box
Some of FRITZ!DECT 200's settings may remain intact after de-registering it from the FRITZ!Box. Therefore, restart the FRITZ!Box so that all settings will be deleted:
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Backup" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "Restart" tab.
- Click the "Restart" button.
3 Loading the factory settings
- Push the "DECT" button on FRITZ!DECT 200 and hold it down for at least six seconds, then immediately repeat this procedure two more times.
Now FRITZ!DECT 200 will restart. The restart will take about two minutes. Afterwards all data and settings are deleted and you can register FRITZ!DECT 200 with the FRITZ!Box again.