FRITZ!Box 6490 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Number of telephony and DECT devices that can be used with the FRITZ!Box
You can use different types of telephony devices, for example telephones, fax devices, answering machines, or PBXs, with your FRITZ!Box. Your line type determines how many devices can be used.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to FRITZ!OS 7 or later; they may differ or not be available with older FRITZ!OS versions. You can find the version of FRITZ!OS on the "Overview" page of the FRITZ!Box user interface.
1 DECT devices
The following DECT devices can be registered with the FRITZ!Box at the same time:
- six cordless telephones, for example FRITZ!Fon C5
- six DECT repeaters, for example FRITZ!DECT Repeater 100
- twelve radiator controls, for example FRITZ!DECT 300
- ten switchable sockets, for example FRITZ!DECT 210
- ten HAN FUN devices from other manufacturers
Note:The "DECT" button on the FRITZ!Box is used to connect HAN FUN devices with the FRITZ!Box; they can then be configured under "Home Network > Smart Home" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
2 IP telephones and IP door intercom systems
3 Analog devices
The FRITZ!Box has different sockets for analog devices:
- "FON 1" and "FON 2" for devices with an RJ11 plug
- "FON 1" and "FON 2" for devices with a TAE plug
You can connect two analog devices to the FRITZ!Box at the same time, for example a telephone, fax machine, and/or door intercom system. One "FON 1" socket and one "FON 2" socket have to stay free (not allocated).
4 ISDN devices
You can connect up to eight devices at the same time, for example a telephone and/or PBX, to the "FON S0" port on the FRITZ!Box by means of an ISDN hub or S0 bus cabling. The FRITZ!Box can provide power to one ISDN device. The other ISDN devices must use their own power supply.
You can use the following ISDN service indicators with devices connected to the "FON S0" port:
- Voice (service indicator 1)
- Audio 3.1 (service indicator 4)
- Telephony (service indicator 16)
- Fax G2/G3 (service indicator 17)