FRITZ!Box 6490 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Changing the FRITZ!Box's IP address
You can change the FRITZ!Box's IP address (192.168.178.1 in the factory settings) if your computers in the home network are supposed to be assigned IP addresses from a specific IP network via DHCP.
Important:Some of the settings described here are only displayed if the advanced view is enabled in the user interface.
1 Changing the FRITZ!Box's IP address
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Home Network Overview" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Click on the "Network Settings" tab.
- Click the "IPv4 Addresses" button.
- Enter the desired IP address and subnet mask.
ATTENTION!Do not enter an IP address from the network 192.168.100.x. In accordance with the DOCSIS specifications, this network is used for maintenance purposes. Using this network would cause IP address conflicts that would result in subsequent errors.
- Click "OK" to save the settings.