FRITZ!Box 6490 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Maximum number of incoming call blocks and call diversions
In the FRITZ!Box you can set up call blocks for incoming calls in order to block calls from unwanted callers. You can also divert calls from a particular telephone number to a specific destination. However, you can only set up a maximum of 32 calling rules based on a caller's number (caller ID). The following are counted as calling rules:
- Call blocks for incoming calls
- Call diversion for "Calls by a person in the telephone book"
- Call diversion for "Calls from the telephone number"
If you need more than 32 of these calling rules, you can reduce the number of call blocks:
- Save all of the numbers you would like to block in a telephone book and then set up a block for the telephone book. This calling rule counts as one rule, regardless of how many telephone numbers you save in this telephone book.
- You can block entire number ranges.
You have configured 12 call blocks for incoming calls and 10 call diversions for contacts in the telephone book. This means you can still configure 10 call diversions for calls from certain telephone numbers.
If you save the 12 numbers for incoming calls in a telephone book and then block the telephone book, then you can set up 31 instead of just 20 call diversions.