Gigaset does not show the telephone book after FRITZ!OS update
Since updating FRITZ!OS, a Gigaset cordless telephone no longer displays the telephone book, missed calls, and various other FRITZ!Box functions.
- The Gigaset supports CAT-iq 2.0, so now it uses the original function assignments of the Gigaset keypad.
Note:This guide is valid for FRITZ!OS 7.20 or later. If you are using an earlier FRITZ!OS version, the configuration may differ or functions may not be available. You can find the FRITZ!OS version on the "Overview" page of the FRITZ!Box user interface.
1 Using the Gigaset key assignments
The keys of CAT-iq 2.0-compliant Gigaset models now have the functions they were originally designed to offer. Now you can press and hold the rocker to call up the FRITZ!Box telephone book and press the envelope key for missed calls. Call lists and the telephone book are also displayed in the telephone's menu.
If you disable CAT-iq 2.0 compatibility in the FRITZ!Box, you can use the previous key assignments:
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "DECT" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Disable the option "Support for CAT-iq 2.0-compatible devices enabled" in the section "Troubleshooting".
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
- Re-register the telephone once with the FRITZ!Box.
AVM Section Navigation