FRITZ!Box 6490 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Transmitting own telephone number (outgoing caller ID)
Your telephone number can be automatically transmitted when making calls. It is then shown in the telephone display of the person you are calling.
- Your telephony provider must have enabled Calling Line Identification Restriction (CLIR) on a call-by-call basis for your telephone line.
- Enter #514*0*#91** on your telephone and press the call key (lift the receiver).
- Hang up again after about 3 seconds.
2 Transmitting outgoing caller ID when using call through
If you have configured "call through" in the FRITZ!Box and then use this function to make a call, your caller ID will not be transmitted automatically. However, you can transmit the telephone number of the telephone line that your FRITZ!Box is connected to on a call-by-call basis (only for one call):
- Enter the prefix #31# before entering the telephone number you would like to be routed to.
Important:The number of the telephone line you are calling the FRITZ!Box from cannot be transmitted.
3 Disabling the CLIR function
In order to transmit your telephone number to the parties you call, you must disable CLIR (Calling Line Identification Restriction) in the FRITZ!Box or your telephone. The procedure depends on the type of telephone you are using:
Disabling CLIR for analog and cordless telephones
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the button (Edit) for the respective telephone device.
- Click on the "Telephony Device Features" tab.
- Disable the option "Calling line identification restriction (CLIR)".
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
Disabling CLIR for IP telephones
- Disable the CLIR function directly on the IP telephone. Refer to the device's manufacturer for information on how to set it up, for example consult the manual.
Note:You can disable CLIR in FRITZ!App Fon by tapping "More > Settings > Tel. No. Suppressed".
Disabling CLIR for ISDN telephones
- Disable the CLIR function directly on the ISDN telephone. Refer to the device's manufacturer for information on how to set it up, for example consult the manual.