- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 5491
- FRITZ!Box 5490
Assigning numbers to telephony devices
You can assign outgoing and incoming numbers to the telephones and other telephony devices connected to your FRITZ!Box. This way, you can define which number each individual telephony device uses for making outgoing calls, and which numbers it reacts to when you receive calls.
1 Configuring telephone numbers
Configure all of your telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box:
- Configure the internet telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box.
2 Assigning telephone numbers
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the (Edit) button for the respective telephony device.
Important:If the telephony device was not configured yet, click the "Configure New Device" button and follow the wizard's instructions.
- From the drop-down list "Outgoing Calls", select the number the telephony device should use for making calls.
- Select the numbers to which the telephony device should react when you receive calls. You can select up to ten numbers (including the number for outgoing calls).
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
AVM Section Navigation