FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Deleting a MyFRITZ! account
If you no longer need your MyFRITZ! account, you can delete it right on myfritz.net.
1 Deleting a MyFRITZ! account
- Call up myfritz.net in a web browser.
- In the corresponding fields, enter the email address and MyFRITZ! password you used to register with MyFRITZ!, and click "Log In".
- Solve the CAPTCHA.
- Click on the three dot icon in the upper-right corner of the web page and then "Account Settings".
- Click "Delete Account".
- Enable the option "Yes, I would like to delete my MyFRITZ! account".
- Click the "Delete MyFRITZ! Account" button.
Now your MyFRITZ! account with AVM has been completely deleted.
If the MyFRITZ! account you deleted is still configured in a FRITZ!Box, you can disable it in the user interface under "Internet > MyFRITZ! Account". If you would like to set up a new MyFRITZ! account in the FRITZ!Box, simply overwrite the user account information for the old MyFRITZ! account with the account information for the new account.
If you no longer use MyFRITZ! at all and want to completely delete the MyFRITZ! account instead of just deactivating it in the FRITZ!Box, load the FRITZ!Box's factory settings.