FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE Serwis - Baza wiedzy
FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE Serwis
Not your product?
Changing the FRITZ!Box's IP address
You can change the FRITZ!Box's IP address (192.168.178.1 in the factory settings) if your computers in the home network are supposed to be assigned IP addresses from a specific IP network via DHCP.
1 Changing the FRITZ!Box's IP address
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Home Network Overview" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Click on the "Network Settings" tab.
- Click the "IPv4 Addresses" button.
- Enter the desired IP address and subnet mask.
- Click "OK" to save the settings.