Cannot access the FRITZ!Box with MyFRITZ!
The MyFRITZ! home page of the FRITZ!Box cannot be opened:
- After logging into myfritz.net, you are not automatically redirected to the FRITZ!Box.
- After selecting a FRITZ!Box in the overview of devices on myfritz.net, the selected FRITZ!Box is not displayed.
- You cannot call up the FRITZ!Box with its unique MyFRITZ! domain name (for example https://pi80ewgfi72d2os42.myfritz.net).
One of the following error messages is displayed by your web browser:
- "The page cannot be displayed"
- "This webpage is not available"
- "Error: Network Timeout"
- "Site cannot be reached"
- "Session Timeout"
- "Data Transfer Interrupted"
- "The server [...]myfritz.net took too long to respond"
- "404 not found"
- "requested resource was not found"
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
Simply proceed as described below. After each measure, check whether the problem is solved.
1 Public IP address required for access
You can only access the FRITZ!Box over the internet if the FRITZ!Box obtains a public IPv4 address from your internet service provider when it connects to the internet.
Access over the internet is not possible if the FRITZ!Box obtains a private IPv4 address.
You can find out whether the FRITZ!Box obtained a public or private IPv4 address by following the steps in our guide Identifying the address range of the IPv4 address for the internet connection.
2 Enabling internet access to the FRITZ!Box via HTTPS
- Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "MyFRITZ! Account" in the "Internet" menu.
- Enable the option "Internet access to the FRITZ!Box via HTTPS enabled".
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
AVM Section Navigation