FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE Service - Baza wiedzy
Changing the FRITZ!Box's IP address
The FRITZ!Box has the IP address 192.168.178.1 in the factory settings. You can change it if your computers, smartphones, and other devices in the home network are to be assigned IP addresses from a specific IP network via DHCP.
1 Changing the FRITZ!Box's IP address
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Home Network Overview" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Click on the "Network Settings" tab.
- Click the "IPv4 Addresses" button.
- Enter the desired IP address and subnet mask.
- Click "OK" to save the settings.