FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE Service - Baza wiedzy
Turning off the LED display on FRITZ!DECT
The LEDs always inform you about the current operating and connection status of FRITZ!DECT, for example FRITZ!DECT 200. If you do not need this information or the illuminated LEDs bother you when using the device in a particular place (such as next to a television), you can permanently disable the LEDs.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Turning off the LED display with the FRITZ!Box user interface
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Smart Home" in the "Home Network" menu.
- If available, select the option "All smart home devices" in the drop-down list "viewing".
- Click the button (Edit) for the smart home device.
- Click "Additional settings".
- Disable the option "LED display on".
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
Now the LEDs are permanently disabled. All other functions are available without restriction. If you push a button on the device, for example to turn the outlet switch on or off manually, the LEDs briefly display the current operating and connection status. The LEDs turn off automatically after about 60 seconds.