FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE Service - Baza wiedzy
Changing the name of the FRITZ!Box's working group
The FRITZ!Box makes connected USB storage devices available for sharing in the home network under the Workgroup name "Workgroup". If you gave the working group in your home network another name, you can change the name of the FRITZ!Box working group.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Configuring the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Storage (NAS)" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Enable the option "Storage (NAS) enabled".
- Enter the name of the working group in the "Working Group" field.
- Click "Apply" to save your settings.