FRITZ!Box 7272 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Entries from your online contacts are missing
The contacts of an e-mail account were configured as a telephone book in the FRITZ!Box. However, the FRITZ!Box telephone book does not contain all of the entries from your online contacts after you synchronize it.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Adding missing name and telephone number
The FRITZ!Box only imports a contact entry if the fields for name and telephone number are filled in:
- Add the missing names and numbers to the contacts missing from your FRITZ! telephone book.
2 Initiating an update manually
Changes you make to your online contacts do not appear in your FRITZ!Box telephone book until they have been synchronized. Synchronization occurs automatically once a night. However, you can also manually initiate synchronization:
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephone Book" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Switch to the online telephone book.
- Click the button "Synchronize telephone book".
Now the FRITZ!Box updates the telephone book.