FRITZ!Box 7272 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Loading the FRITZ!Box factory settings
Load the factory settings to delete all of the individual settings you made in the FRITZ!Box. This makes sense if you are going to use the FRITZ!Box at a different location or are planning to pass the FRITZ!Box on to another user, for example. In addition, this deletes incorrect settings that prevent the FRITZ!Box from functioning properly.
You can either use the user interface or a telephone connected to the FRITZ!Box to load the factory settings.
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Box.
1 Loading the factory settings with the user interface
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Backup" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "Factory Settings" tab.
- Click the "Load Factory Settings" button.
2 Loading factory settings with a telephone
You cannot use an IP telephone, for example FRITZ!App Fon, to send key commands to the FRITZ!Box; you therefore cannot use IP telephones to load the factory settings:
Configuring a telephone to use the keypad function
Keypad sequences are strings of characters and numbers that you can use to enable or disable functions. You can use keypad sequences immediately with telephones, such as FRITZ!Fon C5, that are registered with the base station of your FRITZ!Box. Before using them with a telephone connected to the "FON S0" port or a cordless telephone that is not registered with the FRITZ!Box's base station, you must set up the keypad function:
- Configure the telephone so you can send keypad sequences (sequences of symbols and numbers, such as *121#) and enter special characters such as * and # with it. On many telephones, you can configure this function in the menu "Operation at a PBX > Dialing options > Dial * and #".
Loading the factory settings
- Enter #991*15901590* on your telephone and press the call key (lift the receiver).
- Hang up again after about 3 seconds.
- All LEDs flash once during this process. The "WLAN" LED remains lit as soon as the factory settings have finished loading.