FRITZ!Box 7490 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
FRITZ!Box reports "Unspecified error occurred" when adding a Google calendar
When setting up automatic switching for FRITZ!DECT, for example FRITZ!DECT 200, you cannot add a Google calendar. During the authentication process, the error message "The authentication process for the Google Calendar on the FRITZ!Box could not complete the procedure successfully. Unspecified error (code:=1) occurred" is displayed.
- The authentication process was aborted.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Restarting the FRITZ!Box
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Backup" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "Restart" tab.
- Click the "Restart" button.
2 Adding a calendar
- Add the Google calendar for the smart home device.