- FRITZ!Box 3272
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 450E
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 310
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1750E
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1160
- FRITZ!Repeater 600
Forgot password for the FRITZ!Box user interface
You forgot the password for the FRITZ!Box? ✔ Here you can find out how to log into the user interface again.
You can protect the user interface of your FRITZ!Box against unauthorized access with a password. If you forgot the password, reset the password or load the FRITZ!Box's factory settings. Then you can log in again and set a new password. For security reasons, you can only reset the password when you access the user interface from the home network.
1 Resetting the password
If you are offered the option of sending a push service mail, have an email sent to you that contains an access link that you can use to reset the password:
- Open the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click the "Forgot your password?" link.
Fig.: Forgot password for the user interface
- Click the "Send Push Service Mail" button. If the button is not displayed, then the necessary service is not configured.
- Call up the email with the same device you used to request the push service mail and follow the instructions in the email. If you did not receive an email, either the email account information entered is not correct, or the FRITZ!Box is not connected to the internet.
Important:The email may have been classified as unsolicited advertising (spam). In this case, also check the spam folder of your email inbox.
2 Loading the factory settings and reconfiguring the FRITZ!Box
If you are not offered the option of sending a push service mail or you did not receive the email, you cannot open the user interface again until you load the factory settings:
Loading the factory settings
Configuring the FRITZ!Box
AVM Section Navigation