FRITZ!Box 7490 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Configuring an analog telephone in the FRITZ!Box
You can connect analog corded telephones and analog cordless telephones with their own base station to the FRITZ!Box. Once you have configured the telephones, you can make calls with them using all of the telephone numbers entered in the FRITZ!Box.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Configuring telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box
First, configure all of your telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box:
Configuring internet telephone numbers
- Configure your internet telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box.
Configuring landline numbers
- Configure your landline number in the FRITZ!Box.
Configuring a mobile telephone number
- Configure your mobile telephone number in the FRITZ!Box.
2 Connecting the telephone to the FRITZ!Box
- Connect the telephone to an analog extension on your FRITZ!Box (for example "FON 1").
3 Configuring a telephone in the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the "Configure New Device" button.
- Enable the option "Telephone (with or without answering machine)" and click "Next".
- Select the port (for example "FON 1") that you connected the telephone to and click "Next". A wizard takes you through the configuration.
Important:If you cannot select the extension the telephone is connected to when configuring it, then a different telephony device has already been configured for this extension. You must delete this device first.