Supported DSL lines
The FRITZ!Box supports all of the ADSL/VDSL standards and technologies used in Germany and most of the ones used in the rest of Europe. This means that the FRITZ!Box can be used with virtually any DSL line and can establish internet connections with speeds of up to 300 Mbit/s with supervectoring.
Supported DSL standards
- DT AG 1TR112 Annex B and Annex J (ADSL / ADSL2 / ADSL2+ / VDSL2)
Note:All IP-based connections and all BNG connections from Deutsche Telekom are fully supported by the FRITZ!Box.
- ITU G.993.2 Annex Q (supervectoring 35b)
Note:Telekom Austria also calls supervectoring Vplus or V+.
- ITU G.998.4 / G.INP (VDSL2 vectoring)
- ITU G.993.5 / G.Vector (VDSL2 vectoring)
- ITU G.993.2 Annex A and Annex B (VDSL2)
- ITU G.992.5 Annex A, Annex B, Annex J, and Annex M (ADSL2+)
- ITU G.992.3 Annex A, Annex B, Annex J, and Annex M (ADSL2)
- ITU G.992.1 / G.dmt Annex A and Annex B (ADSL)
Supported DSL technologies
- VDSL Long Reach (LR-VDSL2)
- ADSL Rate Adaptive Mode (RAM)
- ADSL Downstream Power Back Off (DPBO)
AVM Section Navigation