FRITZ!DECT 200 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Registering FRITZ!DECT 200 with the FRITZ!Box
FRITZ!DECT 200 is connected to your home network via securely encrypted DECT technology. Once it is registered, you can configure and operate FRITZ!DECT under "Home Network > Smart Home" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
Requirements / Restrictions
- Prerequisite for using a FRITZ!DECT 200 is a FRITZ!Box with a DECT base station and FRITZ!OS 5.50 or later, except for FRITZ!Box 7312 and FRITZ!Box 7412.
- A maximum of ten FRITZ!DECT 200 devices can be registered with the FRITZ!Box.
1 Registering FRITZ!DECT 200
In order for automatic registration to work, you must set the PIN to "0000" under "DECT > Base Station" in the FRITZ!Box user interface:
- Plug FRITZ!DECT 200 into an outlet near the FRITZ!Box.
- The "DECT" LED begins to flash steadily.
- Now push the "DECT" button on the FRITZ!Box within 2 minutes. Hold down the button for at least 6 seconds until the "DECT" or "Info" LED on the FRITZ!Box begins to flash.
Now FRITZ!DECT 200 automatically registers itself with the FRITZ!Box. The "DECT" LED on FRITZ!DECT remains lit as soon as the DECT connection has been established. After the connection is established, the FRITZ!Box checks whether new firmware is available for FRITZ!DECT. If a new version of the firmware is found, it is updated immediately. The update procedure is completed as soon as the LEDs on FRITZ!DECT stop flashing. This process may take several minutes.