FRITZ!DECT 200 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Loading the factory settings of the FRITZ!DECT socket
The "DECT" button can be used to load the factory settings of your outlet switch (for example FRITZ!DECT 200). You can also just reset the consumption data that was recorded and start a new log, for example if you only want to connect a different device.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Deregistering FRITZ!DECT
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Smart Home" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Delete the device you would like to load the factory settings for. To do so, click the corresponding (Delete) button.
2 Restarting the FRITZ!Box
Some of FRITZ!DECT's settings may remain intact after deregistering it from the FRITZ!Box. Therefore, restart the FRITZ!Box to delete all settings:
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Backup" or "Reset" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "Restart" tab (if available).
- Click the "Restart" button.
3 Loading the factory settings
- Push the "DECT" button on FRITZ!DECT and hold it down for at least six seconds, then immediately repeat this procedure two more times.
Now FRITZ!DECT will restart. After the restart, all data and settings are deleted and you can register FRITZ!DECT with the FRITZ!Box again.