FRITZ!DECT 200 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Error message: "Authentication error occurred." when using Google calendar
The error message "Authentication error occurred." is displayed for the Google calendar in the profile of your smart home device on the tab "Switch Automatically" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- The FRITZ!Box's access rights to the calendar were revoked in the Google account.
1 Deleting a calendar
In order to request access rights for the calendar again, you must first delete all of the Google calendars in the FRITZ!Box:
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Smart Home" in the "Home Network" menu.
- If available, select the option "All smart home devices" in the drop-down list "viewing".
- Click the button (General) or the button (Edit) for the relevant device.
- Click on the "Switch automatically" tab.
- Click on the link "Remove connections from Google calendar".
- Click the button "Reset Google Calendar".
- Confirm the question about whether you would like to delete all Google calendars from the FRITZ!Box with "OK".
Now all Google calendars are deleted and all smart home devices that use a Google calendar are set to manual switching.
2 Adding a calendar
- Add the Google calendar for the smart home device.