FRITZ!DECT 301 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Using the FRITZ!DECT radiator control in the FRITZ!Box home network
A FRITZ!DECT radiator control is integrated into the FRITZ!Box home network via an encrypted DECT connection (DECT ULE). You can then use the FRITZ!Box user interface to set up an individual heating program.
Requirements / Restrictions
- FRITZ!DECT 301 can only be used with FRITZ!Boxes equipped with DECT base stations and FRITZ!OS 6.83 or later, except for FRITZ!Box 7412.
- A maximum of twelve radiator controls can be registered with the FRITZ!Box.
1 Establishing a DECT connection
- Push the "DECT" or "Fon/DECT" button on your FRITZ!Box. Hold down the button for at least 6 seconds until the "DECT" or "Info" LED on the FRITZ!Box begins to flash. The FRITZ!Box is in registration mode as long as the LED flashes.
- Push the "MENU" button on the radiator control within 2 minutes.
- Select the menu item "Anmeldung" on the radiator control and then push the "OK" button. The message "Anmeldung war erfolgreich" is shown in the display.
The DECT connection is established as soon as the "Radio link" symbol is shown continuously in the display of the radiator control.
2 Installing FRITZ!DECT on the radiator and adjusting it to valve lift
The radiator control must first be mounted on the radiator and then adjusted to the valve lift of the radiator valve:
- Remove the thermostat from the radiator.
- If necessary, mount the appropriate adapter.
- Mount the radiator control.
- Follow the instructions shown on the display to adjust the radiator control to the valve lift. The valve adjustment is successfully completed as soon as the temperature appears on the display.
3 Setting up the radiator control
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Smart Home" in the "Home Network" menu.
- If available, select the option "All smart home devices" in the drop-down list "viewing".
- Click the (Edit) button for the respective radiator control.
- Configure the desired settings.
- Enable the option "Push service enabled" so that you can still receive an email if the battery is low, the radio connection is lost, or there are errors in the radiator control.
Note:This guide contains information on setting up the push service.
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
Since radiator controls function according to the DECT ULE (Ultra Low Energy) standard, they only communicate with the FRITZ!Box at greater intervals to save energy and minimize DECT radiation. As a result, it may take up to 15 minutes for the settings to be transferred to the radiator control. It may even take up to 60 minutes during vacation switching and the phase when the radiator is turned off. By pushing any button on the radiator control, you can cause the settings to be transmitted immediately.