FRITZ!DECT 301 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Loading the factory settings of the FRITZ!DECT radiator control
You can use the "Menu" button to load the factory settings of your radiator control, for example FRITZ!DECT 301.
1 Deregistering the radiator control
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Smart Home" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Delete the device you want to load the factory settings for. To do so, click the corresponding (Delete) button.
2 Restarting the FRITZ!Box
Some of the radiator control's settings may remain intact after deregistering it from the FRITZ!Box. Therefore, restart the FRITZ!Box to delete all settings:
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Backup" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "Restart" tab.
- Click the "Restart" button.
3 Loading the factory settings
- Push the "Menu" button on the radiator control.
- Select the menu item "Zurücksetzen" and push "OK".
- Push "OK" again.