FRITZ!DECT Repeater 100 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
FRITZ!DECT Repeater 100 Serwis
Not your product?
FRITZ!Fon reports "Function not possible during repeater operation"
When you attempt to listen to Internet radio or podcasts with your FRITZ!Fon, conduct a call using HD, or update the software, the telephone displays one of the following messages:
- "Function not possible during repeater operation"
- "via Reject Repeater not possible"
- The option "Permit non-encrypted DECT connections" is enabled in the FRITZ!Box.
1 Configuring the FRITZ!Box
- Click "DECT" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Base Station" in the "DECT" menu.
- Enable the option "Permit only secure DECT connections (recommended)" in the "Security" section.
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
- If the option was disabled, you must then restart the FRITZ!Box once using the user interface ("System > Backup or Reset > Restart").
2 Re-registering a repeater
- Re-register all repeaters.