- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 5491
Assigning numbers to FRITZ!Fon
If you have several telephone numbers, you can assign numbers for outgoing and incoming calls to your FRITZ!Fon. This way you can define which number FRITZ!Fon uses for making outgoing calls, and which numbers it reacts to when you receive calls.
1 Assigning telephone numbers
The base station is used to assign the telephone numbers to FRITZ!Fon. If FRITZ!Fon is registered with a FRITZ!Box, assign the numbers in the FRITZ!Box user interface:
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the (Edit) button for the respective telephone.
Important:If the telephone is not displayed yet, click the "Configure New Device" button and follow the wizard's instructions.
- From the drop-down list "Outgoing Calls", select the number the telephone should use for making calls.
- Define which numbers the telephone should react to when you receive calls. You can select up to ten numbers (including the number for outgoing calls).
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
AVM Section Navigation