FRITZ!Fon M2 Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Message "Non-encrypted connection cleared"
If you use a DECT repeater from another manufacturer to extend the DECT range of your FRITZ!Box, you can no longer make calls with a FRITZ!Fon. When you attempt to make a call, one of the following messages is shown on the display of the telephone:
- "Non-encrypted connection cleared"
- "Reject repeater connection? Yes/No"
1 Deleting telephones
- Click "DECT" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Cordless Telephones" in the "DECT" menu.
- Click the corresponding button (Delete) to delete all of the cordless telephones that are registered.
2 Disabling security against eavesdropping on FRITZ!Fon
The setting "Secure" on FRITZ!Fon is a security function enabled in the factory settings that prevents unencrypted connections from being established in order to prevent calls from being tapped. Since DECT repeaters from other manufacturers never encrypt the data they transmit, you must disable this setting on the telephone so that you can make calls using the repeater:
Important:If you disable the "Secure" setting on FRITZ!Fon, calls are no longer encrypted!
- Press the "Menu" key on the telephone.
- Scroll to "Settings" and press "OK".
- "Telephony" > "OK"
- Deactivate the "Secure" setting.
3 Re-registering all telephones
- Use the Wizard for telephony devices to register all of the cordless telephones to the FRITZ!Box.