FRITZ!Fon MT-F Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Setting up room monitoring (baby monitor)
The FRITZ!Fon can be set up as a baby monitor so that you can use it for room monitoring. When room monitoring is enabled, the telephone automatically calls another telephone connected to the FRITZ!Box or an external line (for example in the neighboring apartment) if a certain noise level is reached.
Requirements / Restrictions
- The FRITZ!Fon must be registered with a FRITZ!Box.
1 Setting up the telephone
- Press the "Menu" key on the telephone.
- Scroll to "Supplementary services" and press "OK".
- "Baby monitor" > "OK"
- "Destination no." > "OK"
- If you want to have a telephone connected to the FRITZ!Box called, press "Options" and select the internal telephone number or the corresponding telephone book entry.
- If you want to have an external line called, enter the destination telephone number or press "Options" and select the corresponding telephone book entry.
- Select "Activation" and press "OK".
- Select "Options", define the sensitivity level, and press "OK". The call is triggered as soon as the bar is full. The higher the sensitivity, the less the ambient noise needed to trigger it.
- Place the telephone in the desired position.
- Room monitoring is disabled as soon as you leave the "Baby Monitor active" menu. When room monitoring is enabled, the telephone switches to silent mode and does not ring when you receive a call.