FRITZ!Fon MT-F Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Listening to messages while they are being recorded
Your FRITZ!Fon allows you to listen in on messages while they are being recorded on the FRITZ!Box answering machine. Messages are automatically played over the telephones's speaker.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Configuring the FRITZ!Box
- Click "DECT" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Cordless Telephones" in the "DECT" menu.
- Click the button (Edit) for the respective telephone.
- Click on the "Telephony Device Features" tab.
- Enable the option "Listen in on the answering machine".
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
Now messages are automatically played over your telephone's loudspeaker while the answering machine records them, and you can also answer the call while listening. Since the DECT base station allows you to conduct a maximum of three calls at the same time, the message will be played on up to three telephones at the same time.