Switching off the LEDs
The LEDs always inform you about the current operating and connection status of FRITZ!Powerline. If you do not need this information and the light bothers you, you can permanently disable the LEDs.
- Install the FRITZ!Powerline software.
2 Switching off the LEDs
- Start the FRITZ!Powerline software.
- Double-click the symbol of the FRITZ!Powerline adapter whose LEDs you want to disable.
- The "Device Profile" window opens.
- Disable the option "LED display on".
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
As soon as you push a button on the device, the LEDs briefly display the operating and connection status and automatically go out again after 60 seconds.
AVM Section Navigation