- FRITZ!Box 3390
- FRITZ!Box 3272
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 450E
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 310
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1750E
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1160
Changed wireless settings cannot be saved
Changes to the wireless settings of the FRITZ!Powerline adapter cannot be saved. This means that a new wireless key cannot be adopted or the MAC address filter cannot be disabled, for example. When you click "Apply", the previous settings are displayed again.
- Due to the web browser settings, the pop-up window displaying the changed wireless settings so you can print them is prevented from opening automatically. The FRITZ!Powerline adapter does not save the new settings for security reasons.
Adjusting the web browser settings
Configure an exception for the FRITZ!Powerline adapter in your web browser's pop-up blocker:
- Google Chrome
- Click the button (Customize and control Google Chrome) on the top right of Chrome.
- Click "Settings" and then "Extensions".
- Click "Options" for the pop-up blocker you are using.
- Enter fritz.powerline as an exception and close the "Extensions" window.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Click the (Open menu) button on the top right of Firefox.
- Click "Options”.
- Click "Privacy & Security" in the menu on the top left of the screen.
- In the "Permissions" section, click the "Exceptions" button next to the option "Block pop-up windows".
- Enter fritz.powerline under "Address of website".
- Click "Allow" and then "Save changes".
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click the (Tools) button on the top right of the Internet Explorer.
- Click "Pop-up Blocker" and then "Pop-up Blocker Settings".
- Enter fritz.powerline under "Address of website to allow".
- Click "Add" and then "Close".
AVM Section Navigation