- FRITZ!Box 3390
- FRITZ!Box 3272
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 450E
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 310
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1750E
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1160
Forgot password for the FRITZ!Powerline user interface
You forgot the password for the FRITZ!Powerline adapter? ✔ Here you can find out how to log into the user interface again.
You can protect the user interface of the FRITZ!Powerline adapter against unauthorized access with a password. If you did not assign a password, after setting it up you must use the password and, if applicable, the user name of the FRITZ!Box to log in. If you forgot the password, reset the password or load the factory settings. Then you can log in again and set a new password.
1 Using the FRITZ!Box password
If you did not assign a password for FRITZ!Powerline's user interface, you must use the password and, if applicable, the user name of the FRITZ!Box to log in. In this case, use the FRITZ!Box password to log in.
2 Resetting the password
If you are offered the option of sending a push service mail, have an email sent to you that contains an access link that you can use to reset the password:
- Open the FRITZ!Powerline user interface.
- Click the "Forgot your password?" link.
- Click the "Send Push Service Mail" button. If the button is not displayed, the "forgot password" push service is not configured.
- Call up the email with the same device you used to request the push service mail and follow the instructions in the email. If you did not receive an email, either the email account information entered for the push service is not correct, or FRITZ!Powerline is not connected to the access point or the internet.
Important:The email may have been classified as unsolicited advertising (spam). In this case, also check the spam folder of your email inbox.
3 Loading the factory settings
If you are not offered the option of sending a push service mail or you did not receive the email, you cannot open the user interface again until you load the factory settings:
AVM Section Navigation