FRITZ!Powerline 510E Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Turning off the LEDs
The LEDs always inform you about the current operating and connection status of FRITZ!Powerline. If you do not need this information and are bothered by the glow, you can permanently disable the LEDs.
- Install the FRITZ!Powerline software.
2 Turning off the LEDs
- Start the FRITZ!Powerline software.
- Double-click the image of the FRITZ!Powerline adapter whose LEDs you want to disable.
- The "Device Profile" window opens.
- Disable the option "LED display on".
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
As soon as you push a button on the device, for example to turn the outlet switch on or off manually, the LEDs briefly display the current operating and connection status and automatically go out again after 60 seconds.