FRITZ!Powerline 510E Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Assigning names to FRITZ!Powerline adapters
You can give individual names to each of the FRITZ!Powerline adapters in your home network, for example "living room". This way you can keep track of them if you are using more than one adapter, and you can directly access a particular adapter.
- Download the latest FRITZ!Powerline software and install it.
2 Naming a FRITZ!Powerline adapter
- Start the FRITZ!Powerline software.
- Double-click the image of the FRITZ!Powerline adapter whose name you would like to change.
- The "Device Profile" window opens.
- Enter a name of your choice in the "Name" field.
- Click "OK" to save your settings.
Now the adapter is displayed in the FRITZ!Powerline user interface with the name you assigned it (see fig.).
Fig.: Adapters in the powerline network