FRITZ!Powerline 540E Serwis - Baza wiedzy
A Fitbit scale cannot establish a wireless connection
An Aria wireless scale from Fitbit cannot establish a wireless connection (WiFi) to FRITZ!Powerline.
- The scale uses the outdated wireless standard 802.11b. This standard is disabled in the FRITZ!Powerline adapter by default because the user throughput of all wireless devices is reduced when 802.11b support is enabled, even if none of the wireless devices are using this standard.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for FRITZ!Powerline.
Enabling the wireless standard 802.11b
Enabling the wireless standard 802.11b in the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Wireless" ("WLAN") in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Radio Channel" in the "Wireless" ("WLAN") menu.
- Enable the option "Adjust radio channel settings".
- Click "Additional Settings".
- Select the standard "802.11n+g+b" from the "Wireless standard" or "Wireless standard 2.4 GHz" drop-down list.
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
Adopting wireless LAN settings from the FRITZ!Box
- Click "Access to Home Network" in the FRITZ!Powerline user interface.
- Click the "Start WPS" button in the section "Automatically Adopting Wireless LAN Settings from the FRITZ!Box".
Now the scale can establish a wireless connection to FRITZ!Powerline.