FRITZ!Powerline 540E Serwis - Baza wiedzy
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 450E
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 310
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1750E
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1160
- FRITZ!Repeater 600
Finding ideal location for FRITZ!Powerline with FRITZ!App WLAN
Whether a FRITZ!Repeater, another FRITZ!Box, or a FRITZ!Powerline adapter is connected to the FRITZ!Box home network via wireless LAN (WiFi), FRITZ!App WLAN evaluates the connection quality and gives you tips on whether and how the position of the wireless repeater can be adjusted to optimally increase the range.
Requirements / Restrictions
- FRITZ!OS 7 or later is installed on the FRITZ!Box.
1 Determining the ideal location
- Start FRITZ!App WLAN.
- Tap the "My Repeaters" button in FRITZ!App WLAN.
- Tap the button "Evaluate Repeater Position".
- Now FRITZ!App WLAN shows you the quality of the connection:
Fig.: Evaluating repeater's position with FRITZ!App WLAN
- If FRITZ!App WLAN suggests you reposition it, place the repeater elsewhere.
- After repositioning the repeater, in Android tap the symbol in FRITZ!App WLAN again or in iOS tap "Repeater not listed?" and then "Refresh" to reevaluate the repeater's position.
- Repeat steps 5 - 6 until you have found the ideal location.