FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1750E Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Cannot establish a wireless connection to the wireless network "FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1750E"
In the default settings or after loading the factory settings of your FRITZ!WLAN Repeater, smartphones, computers, or other network devices cannot use the wireless key 00000000 (8 zeros) to establish a wireless connection (WiFi) to the wireless network "FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1750E".
- Some of the FRITZ!WLAN Repeaters in this series were mistakenly given unique network keys.
Using WPS to set up the wireless connection
If your router supports the WPS method (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), push the button to set up the wireless connection. When setting up the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater, it automatically assumes the wireless network name (SSID) and network key of the wireless router.
Note:All current FRITZ!Box models support the WPS method.
- Connect the repeater to the wireless router using WPS.
Setting up the wireless connection manually
If your router does not support the WPS method, set up the connection between the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater and your wireless router manually:
- Use a network cable to connect a computer to the repeater.
- Open the user interface of the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater.
- The Configuration Wizard starts automatically.
- Follow the wizard’s instructions on setting up the wireless connection between the repeater and the wireless router.