FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1750E Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Forgot password for the user interface of FRITZ!WLAN Repeater
You can protect the user interface of your FRITZ!WLAN Repeater against unauthorized access with your own password. If you forgot the password, reset it or load the factory settings. Then you can log in again and set a new password.
1 Using the FRITZ!Box password
If you did not assign a password for the repeater's user interface, the repeater takes on the password and, if applicable, the user name of the FRITZ!Box when you set it up. In this case, use the FRITZ!Box password to log on.
2 Resetting the password
If you set up the "forgot password" push service, you can have the repeater send you an email with an access link that can be used to reset the password:
- Open the user interface of the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater.
- Click the "Forgot your password?" link.
- Click the "Send Push Service Mail" button. If the button is not displayed, proceed with the following section. The "forgot password" push service is not configured.
- Call up the email with the same device you used to request the push service mail and follow the instructions in the email.
- If you do not receive an email, continue with the next section. Either the the email account information entered for the push service is not correct, or the repeater is not connected to the internet.
3 Loading the factory settings
- Load the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater factory settings.