FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1750E Serwis - Baza wiedzy
FRITZ!WLAN Repeater is not integrated into the mesh WiFi
Although the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater was registered with the FRITZ!Box according to our guide, it is either not displayed at all in the home network overview, or it is displayed without the "Mesh enabled" symbol .
1 Loading the factory settings of the repeater
- If the repeater is connected with the FRITZ!Box by means of a network cable, clear the connection.
- Load the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater factory settings.
2 Deleting idle connections
In the FRITZ!Box, delete all idle connections to the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater before you connect it to the FRITZ!Box again:
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Network" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Click on the "Network Connections" tab.
- In the table under "Idle Connections", use the button to delete all entries that correspond to the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater, or ones you cannot clearly identify as entries for known network devices.
Delete all entries with the name "fritz.repeater" and "PC-EE-CE-1E-96-FB" (or similar).
3 Disabling keylock for the FRITZ!Box
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Buttons and LEDs" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "Keylock" tab.
- Disable the keylock.
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
4 Connecting a repeater with a FRITZ!Box
Connect the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater with your FRITZ!Box as described in the following guide:
Note:If you want to set up the repeater as a LAN bridge, do not connect it to the FRITZ!Box with WPS first.
5 Integrating the repeater into the mesh WiFi
- Push the and hold the connect button on your FRITZ!Box (see table) until its "WLAN" LED flashes.
Important:For security reasons, you can only integrate your FRITZ!WLAN Repeater into the mesh WiFi by pressing the button.
FRITZ!Box model Connect button FRITZ!Box 7590 Connect FRITZ!Box 7580 WPS FRITZ!Box 7560 WLAN FRITZ!Box 7490 WLAN WPS
- Within 2 minutes: Push and hold the "WPS" button on the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater for about 1 second until its "WLAN" LED flashes.
The FRITZ!WLAN Repeater is displayed with the "Mesh enabled" symbol in the home network overview of the FRITZ!Box as soon as the process is completed.
Fig.: Mesh WiFi with FRITZ!WLAN Repeater