FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1750E Serwis - Baza wiedzy
Disabling the adoption of the settings from the Mesh
By default, all Mesh Repeaters in the home network adopt the settings of the Mesh Master (FRITZ!Box). However, you can also disable the adoption of settings on individual Mesh Repeaters and then customize their settings. This does not remove the Mesh Repeater from the Mesh and you can still use the user interface of the Mesh Master to install updates for the Mesh Repeater.
If you disable the adoption of the settings, the following retrictions apply:
- Changes to the wireless settings of the Mesh Master are no longer automatically adopted by the Mesh Repeater.
- If the wireless network name (SSID) and/or network key of the Mesh Repeater differs from the settings for the Mesh Master, devices in the home network can no longer quickly switch between networks (wireless roaming).
Note:All instructions on configuration and settings given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for the FRITZ!Repeater.
1 Disabling the adoption of settings in the FRITZ!Repeater
- Click "Access to Home Network" in the user interface of the FRITZ!Repeater.
- Disable the option "Adopt settings enabled".
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
Now the Mesh Repeater no longer adopts changes to settings that are configured in the Mesh Master. Any settings that were previously adopted are retained and can be customized in the user interface of the Mesh Repeater.