FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 300E Serwis - Baza wiedzy
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 4040
- FRITZ!Box 4020
- FRITZ!Box 3490
- FRITZ!Box 3390
- FRITZ!Box 3272
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 450E
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 310
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1750E
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 1160
Forgot password for the user interface of FRITZ!Repeater
You can protect the user interface of your FRITZ!Repeater against unauthorized access with a password. If you did not assign a password, after setting it up you must use the password and, if applicable, the user name of the FRITZ!Box to log in. If you forgot the password, reset the password or load the factory settings. Then you can log in again and set a new password.
1 Using the FRITZ!Box password
If you did not assign a password for the repeater's user interface, you must use the password and, if applicable, the user name of the FRITZ!Box to log in. In this case, use the FRITZ!Box password to log in.
2 Loading the factory settings
If you are not offered the option of sending a push service mail or you did not receive the email, you cannot open the user interface again until you load the factory settings:
- Plug the FRITZ!Repeater in.
- Wait about 1 minute until the FRITZ!Repeater has started and the "Power" and "WLAN" LEDs remain lit or the LEDs of the signal strength indicator flash.
- Push and hold down the "WPS" button down for about 15 seconds until all of the LEDs flash at the same time.
Fig.: Loading the FRITZ!Repeater's factory settings
- The "Power" and "WLAN" LEDs remains lit as soon as the factory settings have finished loading.